October 24, 2016: Daily News Release
The following incidents occurred on October 23, 2016:
Motor Vehicle Crash (Deer):
· Courtney J. Jackson: N3800 block of CTH N, Town of Monroe.
· Janelle M. Gobeli: W7200 block of STH 81 in the Town of Monroe.
· Lisa R. Aeberhard: N5400 block of STH 69 in the Town of Washington.
· Jaclyn C. Birkett: W800 block of STH 11, Town of Spring Grove.
· Betty L Edgar: W800 Block of STH 11, Town of Spring Grove.
Operating While Intoxicated:
At 1:07 AM, Deputies stopped Timothy P. Abrahamson, 23, of Belleville, in the N8900 Block of STH 69, Town of New Glarus, for a traffic violation. Abrahamson was subsequently arrested for Operating While under the Influence, 1st Offense and cited for Speeding, No Proof of insurance, Non-Registration of Auto and Operating with a Prohibited Alcohol Concentration. Abrahamson was released pending court.
Sgt. Robert A. Werren Sr. #8
Green County Sheriff’s Department