Green County Jail Visiting Hours
All visitors must have proper identification such as a State valid driver’s license with photo, State photo ID card, military photo ID card, or current valid passport with photo. (A birth certificate is NOT proper identification.)
- In order to ensure the safety and security of inmates and staff, and to attempt to prevent the introduction of contraband, any person visiting is subject to being searched if requested by staff.
- All conversations in the building are subject to being monitored.
- Personal or two-party checks will not be accepted – only cash, money orders or cashier’s checks.
- No smoking, food or drink is allowed during visitation.
- No loitering.
- Lawyers, ministers and Probation/Parole agents are by appointment only. (Refer to Official Visits guidelines.)
- Visitation is a privilege that may be denied, limited or terminated at any time.
You must have paper identification (valid driver's license with photo, state picture identification card or a passport). The Jail will not accept a birth certificate as a valid form of ID.
Inmate “Official Visits” For Law Enforcement Officers, Attorneys At Law and Probation/Parole Agents