Green County Jail Visiting Hours
Females – Wednesday (Minimum Security Only) 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday All Classifications 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Males – Wednesday (Minimum Security Only) 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday All Classifications 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Visitors may visit once per week. Weeks run Sunday thru Saturday.
All visitors must have proper identification such as a State valid driver’s license with photo, State photo ID card, military photo ID card, or current valid passport with photo. (A birth certificate is NOT proper identification.)
- In order to ensure the safety and security of inmates and staff, and to attempt to prevent the introduction of contraband, any person visiting is subject to being searched if requested by staff.
- All conversations in the building are subject to being monitored.
- Personal or two-party checks will not be accepted – only cash, money orders or cashier’s checks.
- No smoking, food or drink is allowed during visitation.
- No loitering.
- Lawyers, ministers and Probation/Parole agents are by appointment only. (Refer to Official Visits guidelines.)
- Visitation is a privilege that may be denied, limited or terminated at any time.
Prisoners have an opportunity to designate up to eight (8) visitors. Your name must be on the prisoner visiting list. You must have paper identification (valid driver's license with photo, state picture identification card or a passport). The Jail will not accept a birth certificate as a valid form of ID. Visitors are allowed one 20-minute visit per week.
Go to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) for more information about jail policies relating to inmate visits, rules, and posting bond, etc. (The following website can be utilized for bond purposes: www.jailatm.com.)
Inmate “Official Visits” For Law Enforcement Officers, Attorneys At Law and Probation/Parole Agents
¨ Official visits will be allowed during reasonable hours based on staff availability and facility space. Due to the workload of the jail staff, no visits will be allowed from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
¨ Official visitors should contact the jail to arrange visitation time. Failure to do this may result in delay of the visit.
¨ Officials unknown to jail staff must produce photo identification, and attorneys must produce their State Bar identification card.
¨ Official visitors must sign a form provided by jail staff prior to their visit.
¨ Official visitors will not be searched unless the need arises. If an official visitor refuses to comply with the search request, s/he will be asked to leave the facility.
¨ All books, brief cases and papers are subject to search.
¨ Official attorney visitations are not audio monitored, but are subject to visual observation/ monitoring.